Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Maryland, United States – Apply for Amzn Dedicated Cloud Engineer Amazon Jobs – Columbia, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2302356
Job Title: Amzn Dedicated Cloud Engineer.
Do you want to support the efforts of the Intelligence Community’s mission by providing software services with the highest availability, scalability and security requirements possible? Are you passionate to learn how to operate services at scale while deep diving issues and harnessing your customer obsession? If so, then look no further!!!
Amazon is building some of the largest distributed systems in the world, and we need astute people to support and engineer the next generation of compute and storage platforms for our customer. Amazon’s ISO (Infrastructure, Services and Operations) group provides support worldwide with a focus on continuous improvement. We have exceptionally high standards for our infrastructure as well as our employees, and our systems are highly reliable, highly available, and turn scale into an advantage for our business and an asset to our customers. Our employees are exceptional, driven to serve customers, and fun to work with.
As one of the world’s largest cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS) knows the pace of innovation never slows. We see things differently, which helps our millions of customers grow ideas, IT infrastructure, and revenue. From emerging startups to the largest global enterprise companies, our customers trust us as strategic partners in shaping the future of business.
This position can sit in Seattle, WA, or Denver, CO.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $91,000- $152,000[yr]; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Sign-on payments, clearance bonus, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a US Citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Here at AWS, we celebrate our differences. Our employee-led affinity groups reach tens of thousands of employees around the world, furthering our culture of inclusion and influencing our innovative employee benefit offerings. We host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences, that help us think bigger to seek diverse perspectives, learn, and be curious.
Key job responsibilities
- Support software services before they go live in Amazon Dedicated Clouds through activities such as testing, integration and establishing key infrastructure
- Maintain software services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability and overall health of the environment
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms, automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Actively involved in hiring and building the AWS team
- Effective communication with internal customers, coordinating between teams, developers, escalation points
- Periodically support a 24/7 on-call rotation
A day in the life
We recognize there’s more to life than work. Creating harmony between your personal and professional life leads to greater happiness, fulfillment and purpose. At AWS, we’re committed to helping our customers achieve their goals and we know we can’t succeed unless our employees achieve theirs. This starts with flexible work hours and arrangements that help our teams celebrate daily wins, at home and in the cloud.
About the team
Mentorship & Career Growth
We have a career path for you no matter what stage you’re in when you start here. As we strive to become Earth’s Best Employer, we know we must continuously raise our performance bar. That’s why you’ll find endless knowledge-sharing, mentorship and other career-advancing resources here to help you develop into a better-rounded professional.
· 2+ Years Administrating in Linux or Windows environment
· 2+ Years Experience troubleshooting x86/64 hardware in an enterprise server environment (e.g. 50+ servers)
· 2+ Years Experience troubleshooting network-related issues
· Current, active US Government Security Clearance of TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience with AWS CLI and/or AWS Console
- Exposure to software/hardware troubleshooting and device connectivity
- Managing/administrating remote systems
- Basic certifications in applicable field eg. A+/Net+/Sec+/CCNA/LPIC/Linux+/AWS certs
- Sr Product Mgr Fleet Planning, Last Mile Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- HR Business Partner , AFO Metro Region Amazon Jobs – Brooklyn, NY
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Carrollton, TX
- Onsite Medical Representative , WHS Amazon Jobs – Coppell, TX
- Program Mgr Capacity Execution, AMXL Capacity Execution Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Oceanside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Morton Grove, IL
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
- IT Support Engineer II, FC Support (Level 5) Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, MO
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.