Animation Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Animator – Oculus Job at Oculus VR – Burlingame, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook Reality Lab’s mission is to build tools that help people feel connected, anytime, anywhere. Lifelike, interactive characters and worlds are an important part of this mission. As an Animator on the team, you’ll be working with a talented group of industry professionals leading the industry in this emergent and creative space. If you’re excited about forging into new territory, creating industry leading animation in a variety of media and genres, this may be the place for you.
- Create and push the craft of real-time and pre-rendered character and environment animation
- Work with the creative team to collaborate, pre-visualize, and create great animation for both VR and 2D media
- Work with Engineers, Tech Artists and Character Artists to push animation systems to the next level within the required technical constraints
- 4+ Years of experience creating industry leading, key-frame animation for games or real-time applications
- Real time animation experience
- Communication skills, experience receiving and offering feedback
- Experience creating gameplay locomotion animations and behavior trees
- Proficiency in Maya
- Proficiency in Unity and C4D
- Proficiency in Motion Graphics production in After Effects
- Proficiency in Motion Capture Animation in Motionbuilder
- Proficiency in UE4
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bartender – WA225739436 Job at McMenamins Pubs & Breweries – Kalama, WA
- Bartender Job at Wythe Hotel – Brooklyn, NY
- Lounge / Bar Server Job at The Allison Inn and Spa – Newberg, OR
- Grain Plant Operator – Seasonal Job at Cargill – Ord, NE
- SEASONAL Fulfillment Center Equipment Operator (Receiving) Job at QVC – Suffolk, VA
- Machine Operator I Job at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) – Aurora, IL
- Equipment Operator (Entry Level) – Heat Treat Job at Arcosa Inc. – McKees Rocks, PA
- Network Engineer Senior Job at Children’s Hospital Colorado – Aurora, CO
- Network Engineer Lead Job at Blackwatch International Corporation – Dayton, OH
- IP/MPLS Network Engineer Job at TSR Consulting Services, Inc – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Animation Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.