Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Applied Scientist, Amazon Ads Identity Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2291216
Job Title: Applied Scientist.
Amazon Advertising is one of Amazon’s fastest growing and most profitable businesses, responsible for defining and delivering a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products and solutions are strategically important to enable our Retail and Marketplace businesses to drive long-term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks and break fresh ground in product and technical innovations every day!
The Advertising Identity Program (AIP) identifies traffic across all devices, websites and apps. We maintain identity graphs that enable us to identify custom audiences and/or Amazon users/sessions across devices and browsers. We enable use cases for Amazon DSP like targeting, audience matching, re-marketing, attribution, frequency capping, traffic quality, regulatory and privacy compliance.
As an Applied Scientist on this team, you will:
- Drive end-to-end Machine Learning projects that have a high degree of ambiguity, scale, complexity.
- Perform hands-on analysis and modeling of enormous data sets to develop insights that increase traffic monetization and merchandise sales, without compromising the shopper experience.
- Build machine learning models, perform proof-of-concept, experiment, optimize, and deploy your models into production; work closely with software engineers to assist in productionizing your ML models.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data, and perform statistical analysis.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and serving.
- Research new and innovative machine learning approaches.
- Recruit Applied Scientists to the team and provide mentorship.
Why you will love this opportunity: Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class advertising business. This team defines and delivers a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our solutions generate billions in revenue and drive long-term growth for Amazon’s Retail and Marketplace businesses. We deliver billions of ad impressions, millions of clicks daily, and break fresh ground to create world-class products. We are a highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit – with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate.
Impact and Career Growth: You will invent new experiences and influence customer-facing shopping experiences to help suppliers grow their retail business and the auction dynamics that leverage native advertising; this is your opportunity to work within the fastest-growing businesses across all of Amazon! Define a long-term science vision for our advertising business, driven from our customers’ needs, translating that direction into specific plans for research and applied scientists, as well as engineering and product teams. This role combines science leadership, organizational ability, technical strength, product focus, and business understanding.
Team video https://youtu.be/zD_6Lzw8raE
- PhD or equivalent Master’s Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
- 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field.
- Broad knowledge of ML methods, statistical analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Expert level knowledge in statistics and sophisticated user of statistical tools.
- Experience in data applications using large scale distributed systems (e.g. EMR, Spark, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Pig, and Hive).
- Experience processing, filtering, and presenting large data sets (hundreds of millions/billions of rows).
- Combination of deep technical skills and business sense, to interface with all levels and disciplines within our customer’s organization.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to advocate technical solutions for science, engineering, and business audiences.
- Ability to develop experimental and analytical plans for data modeling, use effective baselines, and accurately determine cause-and-effect relations.
- Experience in computational advertising desired, but not required.
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer – Customer Terminals Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Content Marketing Mgr, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Robotics – Software Development Engineer (SDE) – Summer 2023, Robotic Strategy and Concepts Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr. Partner Development Manager Tech, Strategic Partner Development and Support Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Game Designer, Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Front End Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Abuse Prevention Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.