Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289596
Job Title: Applied Scientist.
Amazon Advertising is one of Amazon’s fastest growing and most profitable businesses, responsible for defining and delivering a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products and solutions are strategically important to enable our Retail and Marketplace businesses to drive long-term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks and break fresh ground in product and technical innovations every day!
Advertising Amazon Marketing Cloud (AMC) teams build Advanced Analytics System that are secure, privacy-safe, and dedicated cloud-based environment in which advertisers can easily perform analytics across multiple, pseudonymized data sets to generate aggregated reports. Inputs can include an advertiser’s own data sets, as well as their Amazon Advertising campaign events, such as impressions, clicks, and conversions. AMC reports can help with campaign measurement, audience refinement, supply optimization, and more, enabling advertisers to make more informed decisions about their cross-channel marketing investments. Our services ingest billions of behavioral signals every day. Speed, scale, and accuracy are critical to our success.
As an Applied Scientist on this team, you will:
- Drive end-to-end Machine Learning projects that have a high degree of ambiguity, scale, complexity.
- Perform hands-on analysis and modeling of enormous data sets to develop insights that increase traffic monetization and merchandise sales, without compromising the shopper experience.
- Build machine learning models, perform proof-of-concept, experiment, optimize, and deploy your models into production; work closely with software engineers to assist in productionizing your ML models.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data, and perform statistical analysis.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and serving.
- Research new and innovative machine learning approaches.
- Recruit Applied Scientists to the team and provide mentorship.
Why you will love this opportunity: Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class advertising business. This team defines and delivers a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our solutions generate billions in revenue and drive long-term growth for Amazon’s Retail and Marketplace businesses. We deliver billions of ad impressions, millions of clicks daily, and break fresh ground to create world-class products. We are a highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit – with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate.
Impact and Career Growth: You will invent new experiences and influence customer-facing shopping experiences to help suppliers grow their retail business and the auction dynamics that leverage native advertising; this is your opportunity to work within the fastest-growing businesses across all of Amazon! Define a long-term science vision for our advertising business, driven from our customers’ needs, translating that direction into specific plans for research and applied scientists, as well as engineering and product teams. This role combines science leadership, organizational ability, technical strength, product focus, and business understanding.
Team video https://youtu.be/zD_6Lzw8raE
- PhD or equivalent Master’s Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
- 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field.
- Published research work in academic conferences or industry circles.
- Experience in building large-scale machine-learning models and infra for online recommendation, ads ranking, personalization, or search, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with non-technical and technical audiences.
- Experience working with large real-world data sets and building scalable models from big data.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Exhibits excellent business judgment; balances business, product, and technology very well.
- Experience in computational advertising.
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Technical Program Manager, Mobility and Devices Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Marketing Research Manager, Brand Experience, Brand Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr, Amazon Vendor Services – Consumables Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.