Electrician Apprentice jobs in South Dakota, USA – Apply for Apprentice Electrician – Aberdeen Jobs at Interstates – Aberdeen, SD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Would you like to gain experience in the electrical field that will lead to great pay, consistent work, and full-time career opportunities in the future? Get started today in our DOL approved Electrical Apprentice program and work alongside a team of experienced leaders, trainers, and licensing specialists who are dedicated to YOUR success. You will gain experience in the field, build genuine relationships with like-minded professionals, and develop the necessary skills and knowledge needed to become a licensed journeyman electrician!
Interstates Employees Describe Our Culture As Family-Like
- Caring co-workers treat each other like family
- Be treated like an individual, not just a number
- Flexible schedules allow you to focus on your personal life as well as work life
- Lunch gatherings and social activities promotes fun and camaraderie
- Support charities and your community through events sponsored and hosted by Interstates
- Providing opportunities for our people
- Making a difference with our clients
- Pursuing a better way
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Incentives
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
Check out a day in the life with Interstates: https://youtu.be/00eDX9xw1X4
While we are currently hiring for a limited number of positions, we are looking to the future and want to make sure that we have talented individuals (like you!) in our talent pools for future opportunities. By signing up to be a part of our talent pool network, we’ll reach out to you with updates on open opportunities as soon as they are available. Visit interstates.com/connect
We are looking for candidates interested in becoming licensed through our Electrical Apprenticeship Program.
- Work safely and follow all safety guidelines per OSHA regulations and Interstates’ standards
- Measure, cut, and bend conduit using a tape measure and appropriate power/hand tools
- Operate power tools such as drills, saws, pullers, tuggers, etc.
- Install conductors in race way and cable tray using manual and power equipment
- Assist in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects, such as wiring, conduit, and motors
- Perform minor repairs, such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs, and switches
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, such as motors, using appropriate power/hand tools
- Load, transport, unload, and furnish Journeyman and Foreman Electricians with materials, equipment, tools, and supplies
- Use ladders, scaffolding, scissor and boom lifts
- Perform housekeeping duties, as required
- Other duties as assigned by field leaders
Education and Experience: Candidates with a degree in electrical/electrical technology or a similar program preferred but not required.
Location and Travel: This position will require travel throughout the Aberdeen, South Dakota area (typically within 200 miles of the Aberdeen office). Duration of job sites can vary, must have reliable transportation. Per Diem and mileage stipends applicable.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- ELECTRICAL APPRENTICES Jobs at Allison Smith Company LLC – Atlanta, GA
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Tradesmen International – Melbourne Beach, FL
- Electricians/Electrical Apprentices Jobs at Group Management Services, Inc – Columbus, OH
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Wood – Jal, NM
- Lineman/Linewoman A (Journeyman) – Marion Service Building Jobs at First Energy – Marion, OH
- Aerial Lineman Jobs at HMI – Show Low, AZ
- HVAC Mechanic Lead Jobs at Chenega Corporation – Fort Hood, TX
- HVAC /Maintenance Technician Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Berwyn, IL
- HVAC Install Field Manager Jobs at Apex Service Partners – Winter Park, FL
- HVAC Install/Repair Tech Jobs at Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Apprentice Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-interstates.icims.com.