Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Indiana, United States – Apply for Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Whitestown, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2234226
Job Title: Area Maintenance Mgr.
Area Maintenance Manager
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Area Maintenance Managers!
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of facilities associates and ensure a safe working environment for all.
• Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
• Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies
• Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals
• Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations
• Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans
• Help to develop, set and track budgets
• Understand and implement safety programs
• Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination
• Mentor all facilities associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond
• Project planning and cost analysis
• The Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience working at Amazon.
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) Willing to travel up to 50 miles to different sites
• Leadership experience
• Experience in project management Electrical and electronic principles
• Blueprint and electrical schematic reading Knowledge of CMMS programs
• Preventive maintenance procedures Industrial electrical
• Industrial controls
- Business Analyst, Selling Partner Risk, Special Projects & Investigations Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Sr. Technical Program Manager , Enterprise Identity and Access Management Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Music (Search) Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Sr Mgr, Product Mgmt-Tech, Account Team Console Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer I – Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- SR. SDE, Blink Cloud Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Startup ACE Ops Associate, AWS Activate Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal, Venture Capital BD, Venture Capital and Startups Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Software Development Engineer – AWS EC2 Hyperplane Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- UX Designer, Startups | Flexible Location: Anywhere there is an Amazon office, Activate Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit passport.amazon.jobs.