Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725360
Job Title: Area Maintenance Mgr.
Area Maintenance Manager
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Area Maintenance Managers!
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of facilities associates and ensure a safe working environment for all.
· Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
· Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies
· Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals
· Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations
· Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans
· Help to develop, set and track budgets
· Understand and implement safety programs
· Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination
· Mentor all facilities associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond
· Project planning and cost analysis
· The Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping
· Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience working at Amazon.
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) Willing to travel up to 50 miles to different sites
· Leadership experience
· Experience in project management Electrical and electronic principles
· Blueprint and electrical schematic reading Knowledge of CMMS programs
· Preventive maintenance procedures Industrial electrical
· Industrial controls
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- CMMS Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- Clinical Customer Care Associate Amazon Jobs – Meridian, ID
- Global Alliance Mgr-Analytics Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Science Manager – ML/CV Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- ]Software Development Engineer in Test Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Sales Enablement Strategist Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Business (AB) Instructional Designer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Amazon Music, Automotive Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Principal Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Everett, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.