Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New Mexico, United States – Apply for Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296829
Job Title: Area Manager.
Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Area Manager. In this role, you will lead a team of hourly workforce and will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate your hourly workforce
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
- Continuously climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
Our fulfillment network launches new Operations sites every year, providing various opportunities for your professional growth. We hire Area Managers based on location preference and the business’ current openings.
To learn more about Amazon’s operations and see how our fulfillment centers in the U.S. and Canada work, watch a short video or take part in a live virtual tour.
Video with subtitles: https://www.amazon.com/videotour
Live virtual tours: https://www.amazon.com/virtualtours
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Experience managing a team of 20+ employees
- Experience with process improvements (Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- Industry experience in: retail, F&B, military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production or distribution environments.
- Material Disposition Manager, AWS Reverse Logistics Amazon Jobs – Antrim Township, PA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Manassas, VA
- Control Systems Lead, ONT8 Automation Amazon Jobs – El Paso, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Amazon Robotics – Program Manager (PM) Summer Intern Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Payments Program Manager, Payment Products Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions , AB COMSEC Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Woodside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.