Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888859
Job Title: Area Manager.
This role requires open flexibility to work 10 hour overnight shifts (late afternoon to early morning hours) and will be scheduled on a front-half (Sunday – Wednesday) or back-half (Wednesday – Saturday) schedule. Permanent shifts will be assigned upon starting in the role and cannot be confirmed prior to starting so will require open availability to be considered.
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Area Manager. In this role, you will lead a team of hourly employees and will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
· Support, mentor, and motivate your team
· Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
· Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
· Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
· Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
· Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
Basic Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Experience managing a team of 20+ employees
· Experience with process improvements (Lean Six Sigma and/or Kaizen)
· Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field
Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) coverage starting on day 1 as well as 401(k) with company match, holiday/overtime pay and employee discount. Amazon offers a range of fully paid Maternity and Parental Leave options for parents prior to, and following, the birth or adoption of a child.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Software Development Engineer – Snowball, Data Center Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, XCM Events Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist, Specialized Selection Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- EDI Engineer, Transportation EDI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Analyst, Leader Development Products Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Tech Recruiter CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Technical Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.