Armed Security jobs in Maryland, USA – Apply for ARMED SECURITY – DRIVER/MESSENGER/GUARD Jobs at GardaWorld – Baltimore, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as armed Driver/Messengers. Selected candidates are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. They are responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. They must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. Driver/Messengers must be alert and aware of their surroundings to prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc – Waco, TX
- Security Officer Job at Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc. – New Castle, IN
- Facility Security Officer Job at DataRobot – Tysons Corner, VA
- ARMED SECURITY – DRIVER/MESSENGER/GUARD Job at GardaWorld – Spokane, WA
- Information System Security Officer Job at IT Concepts, Inc. – Washington, DC
- Security Officer Job at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Longmont, CO
- Barista Job at RH – Dallas, TX
- Barista – Grab N Go Job at The Westin Indianapolis – Indianapolis, IN
- Barista Job at Scooter’s Coffee – Warrensburg, MO
- Barista / Bistro Server Job at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown – Minneapolis, MN
See More: 1,000+ Armed Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.