Armed Security jobs in Oklahoma, USA – Apply for Armed Security Officer Jobs at Ascension – Sapulpa, OK (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Department: Security
- Schedule: Full Time – Evenings
- Hospital: Ascension St. John Sapulpa
- Location: Sapulpa, OK
Benefits Paid time off (PTO)Various health insurance options & wellness plans Retirement benefits including employer match plans Long-term & short-term disability Employee assistance programs (EAP)Parental leave & adoption assistance Tuition reimbursement Ways to give back to your community
- Benefits can vary. Please note, your Talent Advisor can provide specifics to the role should you have questions.
Responsibilities Provide security services to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- Perform proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
- Investigate, documents and manage security incidents and hazards.
- Maintain knowledge/follow policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans.
- May facilitate planned drills and simulations.
- Provide information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
Requirements Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Security Guard obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider preferred. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicles preferred.
- Certified Law Enforcement preferred.
- Security Professional specializing in Healthcare credentialed from the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) preferred.
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
Additional Preferences No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team Ascension St. John has been serving Northeast Oklahoma with compassionate, personalized care since 1926. Join more than 7,000 associates and find a rewarding healthcare career at one of our 6 hospitals and numerous other sites of care. When you join our care teams, you join a team dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Noticehttps://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfFor further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfEEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Armed Transport Guard Jobs at Brink’s Inc – Milwaukee, WI (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.- Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer-Safety and Security Jobs at Ascension – Southfield, MI (On-site)
- Armed Security Guard Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Albuquerque, NM (On-site)
- Armed Security Site Supervisor – Hanover Township with Security Clearance Jobs at ClearanceJobs – Wilkes-Barre, PA (On-site)
- Armed Security Guard-CBP McAllen Jobs at Constellis – McAllen, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – New York, NY (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Coppell, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Long Beach, CA (On-site)
- Armed Security Guard Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Armed Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ascension.org.