Armed Security jobs in New York City, USA – Apply for Armed Security Shift Supervisor – Museum – World Trade Center, Manhattan Jobs at Allied Universal – Bronx, NY (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Allied Universal is hiring Armed Security Shift Supervisors to oversee a Museum located in World Trade Center, Manhattan.
- This position is: Full Time
- Work Shift Available: Overnight
- Work Days Available: Wednesday – Friday
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position – the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons.
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Security Shift Supervisor.
The Security Shift Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. The Security Shift Supervisor will act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 21 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices .
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- ARMED SECURITY – DRIVER/MESSENGER/GUARD – $19/hr – UP TO $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS Jobs at GardaWorld – Cincinnati, OH (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Ascension – Smithville, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Wednesday through Sunday 9pm to 5am Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Bessemer, AL (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer: Kansas City, MO Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Beeville, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Alexandria, VA (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Bessemer, AL (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Maximum Security USA – Thomasville, GA (Remote)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Shreveport, LA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Armed Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit securitycareers-aus.icims.com.