Armed Security jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Armed Security Site Supervisor – Hanover Township with Security Clearance Jobs at ClearanceJobs – Wilkes-Barre, PA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers, Lead Officers, and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that required reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
- Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from company management or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
- Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
- In conjunction with company management or designated representatives ensures adequate coverage of all posts and positions.
- Prepares, files, and submits various reports as required.
- Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
- Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and to provide quality customer service.
- As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the following: interviewing, orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and termination recommendations.
- May perform the duties of a Security Officer in accord with post orders and company policy. Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Minimum 2 years of experience in retail preferred. Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements for any applicable state, county and municipal license for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol, inspection and response services.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate performance.
- Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and controls.
- Ability to learn quickly and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to various sites and changes in post procedures.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures. WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands) With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
- Directing and disciplining staff in a positive manner.
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage, and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and direct others.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of vehicle for the performance of duties.
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Armed Security Guard-CBP McAllen Jobs at Constellis – McAllen, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – New York, NY (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Coppell, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Long Beach, CA (On-site)
- Armed Security Guard Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- FT Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Red Lion, PA (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Longview, TX (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer – Patrol Jobs at Allied Universal -Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Armed Security Officer Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – McPherson, KS (On-site)
- Driver/Armed Security Guard Jobs at GardaWorld – Greater Great Falls, MT Area (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Armed Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.clearancejobs.com.