Apis Services, Inc.
Art Teacher jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Art Teacher Jobs at Apis Services, Inc. – Morgantown, PA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We Are Hiring SECONDARY ART TEACHER at Abraxas Academy in Morgantown and offering a $5,000.00 sign on bonus! In this role, you will be helping at-risk adolescents BUILD BETTER FUTURES.
Abraxas Academy is located minutes off of Exit 298 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Berks County and provides detention and treatment services for court committed youth.
Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in the lives of at-risk youth? We’ve got the job for you!
Salary: $49,920 Annually
Bonus (if applicable): $5,000
Shift: Day Shift
To apply; 610-467-2747
Who We Are
Abraxas Youth & Family Services is a national nonprofit human services provider dedicated to Building Better Futures for at-risk youth, adults, and families. Our diversified array of services includes alternative education, outpatient counseling, in-home services, shelter, detention, residential treatment and re-entry/transition services.
Since 1973, Abraxas team members have positively impacted the lives of those we serve and the communities in which they live.
Benefits & Perks
We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support you – both at home and at work.
- Medical & Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Life Assistance Program (LAP)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) * Paid Holidays * Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
In This Role, You Will
Provide specialized instruction in one or more subjects to clients in order to help them learn the subject matter and/or skills.
Secondary Art Teacher Responsibilities
- Employ a wide variety of instructional methods, behavioral tools, and materials that are most appropriate for meeting standard operating procedures and educational objectives that are outlined in the school curriculum.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the clients’ maturity.
- Create and maintain accurate client/administrative documents such as daily attendance and grade books; summarize achievements in reports for assigned clients including attendance and behavior.
- Develops daily lesson plans and completes all required educational paperwork
- Participate as an educational team member in coordination with the clients, staff, and school and represents the program in professional meetings, family meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
Minimum Education Requirement
Bachelor’s degree in related field in subject matter that is utilized for teaching experience.
State certification (public (level I or II) or private) in education.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver’s license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Why Should You Consider Abraxas?
- At Abraxas, we celebrate the richness of our diverse employees and the communities we serve. We are actively committed to building a culture of awareness and belonging, as we strive to ensure we are a welcoming, inclusive, and culturally competent organization.
- As we work to make a difference in people’s lives, we are dedicated to respect, equity, and the engagement of those we serve and our employees.
- As a provider of trauma-informed care, we firmly believe in recovery and that our clients can lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, and we consider it an honor and a privilege to assist them in their journey.
- Whether you’re looking to begin a rewarding career or you’re a seasoned professional wanting a new challenge, we have a place for you and opportunities for development at all levels.
- At Abraxas, everything we do centers around people. That is why we are committed to providing you with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit options that help make your life easier and healthier, with a focus on providing choice when it comes to physical, emotional and financial wellness. Our benefit options meet you where you are in your life and set you up for success both in and outside of work.
- If you want to have a positive impact in the lives of others, come join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Abraxas Youth & Family Services, an affiliate of Apis Services Inc., offers a rewarding career for those passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you.
Apis Services, Inc. provides administrative services to a variety of businesses and non-profit agencies so they can focus on their individual goals and missions. Apis serves 30+ affiliates throughout the USA including locations in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Colorado, New Jersey, and North Carolina.
We are Hiring and We Want You on Our Team!
Interested in joining our outstanding team? If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at [email protected]
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Art Teacher (Ripley Elementary School) Jobs at BakerRipley – Houston, TX
- Art Teacher (K-8th) at Prevail Academy Jobs at National Heritage Academies – Mount Clemens, MI (On-site)
- Art Teacher Jobs at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health – Red Hook, NY (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Immediate Hire) Jobs at Democracy Prep Public Schools – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Art Teacher – IDEA Montopolis College Prep (Immediate Opening) Jobs at IDEA Public Schools – Austin, TX
- Art Teacher (K-8) at Advantage Charter Academy Jobs at National Heritage Academies – Baker, LA (On-site)
- Art Teacher – K-6th Grade – 2022/2023 School Year Jobs at Mastery Schools – Camden, NJ (On-site)
- Part-time Art Teacher (Grade: EC-5) Base Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Cedar Crest, Texas
- Art Teacher Jobs at Culpeper County Public Schools – Culpeper, VA (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Grade: 6-8) Redesign Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Dallas, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Art Teacher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit apisms.clearcompany.com.