Art Teacher jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Art Teacher – K-6th Grade – 2022/2023 School Year Jobs at Mastery Schools – Camden, NJ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Mastery Charter Schools is a nonprofit network of more than 24 schools serving over 14,000 students in Philadelphia and Camden. We are the largest turnaround school operator in the nation and have been lauded by President Obama and the US Department of Education for our ability to dramatically boost academic achievement in historically low-performing schools.
We know neighborhood schools matter, all students deserve access to a great education, and the people in our buildings can grow and develop sustainably to make the biggest impact possible in this work.
Mastery’s Equity Vision:
We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to achieving our mission.
We strive to be an anti-racist school district that eliminates the inequities in academic achievement that limit our students’ choices; that cultivates classrooms where every student is affirmed, supported, and held to high expectations; and that nurtures a diverse organization where students, staff, and families are valued, respected, and included.
We are seeking inspired and dynamic educators to join our team and provide a top quality education for all of our students. Whether you are starting your teaching career or are looking to launch a new chapter, your passion and experience will be deeply valued and your opportunities for growth and impact will be limitless. Your natural talents will be fostered and we will provide the training and support to help you be an incredibly effective teacher. As a Mastery team member, you will be trusted to make decisions and held accountable for critical results. You will engage in a positive and professional workplace embedded in a warm, joyful, student-centered, and welcoming school culture.
- Genuine interest, belief, and care for students’ personal and academic success
- The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
- Commitment to professional growth, self-reflection, receptiveness to feedback, and a desire to continuously improve
- A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
- A strong sense of professional responsibility as well as personal accountability for student achievement
- Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
- Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commit to ongoing professional development in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Develop rigorous and appropriate lesson plans, assignments, and assessments in cooperation with Mastery school-based leadership and curricular resources developed by Mastery’s Central Office Academic Team
- Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction
- Collaborate in grade level teams to discuss student work, share best practices, plan events for joy and humor, and ensure student mastery of standards
- Engage families in their children’s education by building relationships and maintaining regular communication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
- Teacher certification- completed or in process
- Commitment to and experience working with underserved communities
- Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
- Demonstrated expertise in subject area
Mastery Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
UPDATE AS OF MAY 2022 – Please review Mastery’s Health and Safety Plans here to learn about our approach to vaccination and testing as well as our response to COVID-19 for the 2021-22 school year. For ongoing positions, Mastery roles are designated as in-person, with regular on-site responsibilities, unless otherwise noted. As such, Employees must be able to support Mastery Schools’ academic plan and business strategies on-site – at a Mastery campus – as required.
Exceptions to this requirement will be considered on an individualized basis.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part-time Art Teacher (Grade: EC-5) Base Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Cedar Crest, Texas
- Art Teacher Jobs at Culpeper County Public Schools – Culpeper, VA (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Grade: 6-8) Redesign Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Dallas, TX (On-site)
- Art Teacher (2022-2023 School Year) Jobs at NeuroPace – Dayton, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher Jobs at Maxim Healthcare Staffing – Cleveland, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher Mentor Jobs at Fusion Academy – Boca Raton, FL (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Grade: PK-5) Base Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Wilmer, TX (On-site)
- Art Teacher (2022-2023 School Year) Jobs at ACCEL Schools – Dayton, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Summer ESY) Jobs at Elwyn – Media, PA (On-site)
- Middle School Visual Arts Teacher (2022-2023) Jobs at Match Education – Boston, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Art Teacher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.