National Heritage Academies
Art Teacher jobs in Louisiana, USA – Apply for Art Teacher (K-8) at Advantage Charter Academy Jobs at National Heritage Academies – Baker, LA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Located in Baker, LA, Advantage Charter Academy has outperformed the local district on the state test several years in a row. Advantage opened in 2014 and serves students K-8, creating endless opportunities for our students to become their best. We inspire our students to excel academically and think creatively to reach their full potential. Our dedicated teachers help students apply critical-thinking skills to solve real-world problems. We build kids of character through our moral focus program. As a result, students are prepared to tackle 21st century challenges and excel in high school, college, and beyond.
For more information on Advantage Charter Academy click https://www.nhaschools.com/schools/advantage-charter-academy/en .
- You can make a difference by directly impacting the life of a student.
- You will receive regular coaching and development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- You will have access to resources, including support from our curriculum and instruction team, credentialing team, and the school leadership team.
- Benefit eligibility dependent on full or part-time status: medical, dental, vison, company-matched retirement plan and tuition reimbursement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with fellow teachers and support staff to meet the goals and individual needs of each student.
- Create, manage, and participate in a variety of professional development and orientation activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must hold a valid teacher license or meet alternative requirements in the state you are applying.
COMPANY INFORMATION :
National Heritage Academies (NHA) partners with communities to build and operate public charter schools. Founded in 1995, today NHA has over 100 schools in nine states, serving more than 60,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Our schools are designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in college, career, and life. In fact, a majority of our schools consistently outperform their local district on the state test. According to the Center for Research Outcomes at Stanford University, NHA is a leading performer among charter schools and management organizations, outperforming both conventional district schools and other charter school operators. In addition, according to our employee survey, over 90% of respondents agree that the work they do is meaningful to them. Join us. Together we impact a life.
To learn more about our core values, please click here .
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Art Teacher – K-6th Grade – 2022/2023 School Year Jobs at Mastery Schools – Camden, NJ (On-site)
- Part-time Art Teacher (Grade: EC-5) Base Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Cedar Crest, Texas
- Art Teacher Jobs at Culpeper County Public Schools – Culpeper, VA (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Grade: 6-8) Redesign Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Dallas, TX (On-site)
- Art Teacher (2022-2023 School Year) Jobs at NeuroPace – Dayton, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher Jobs at Maxim Healthcare Staffing – Cleveland, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher Mentor Jobs at Fusion Academy – Boca Raton, FL (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Grade: PK-5) Base Calendar Jobs at Dallas Independent School District – Wilmer, TX (On-site)
- Art Teacher (2022-2023 School Year) Jobs at ACCEL Schools – Dayton, OH (On-site)
- Art Teacher (Summer ESY) Jobs at Elwyn – Media, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Art Teacher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit fa-eotc-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.