Wells Fargo jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Asset Based Lending Relationship Manager Jobs at Wells Fargo – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking an ABL Relationship Manager to cover jobs responsible for building, maintaining, and growing relationships with secured lending clients. Individuals have frequent interactions with clients to understand and meet their needs.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead or participate in building and maintaining effective relationships with new clients within Secured Lending Relationship Management functional by designing and implementing a solution that meets the customers needs
- Review and analyze client’s financial status and develop new business through interaction with client suppliers
- Independently resolve complex loan queries
- Meet Secured Lending Relationship Management functional area business objectives while leveraging solid understanding of Secured Lending Relationship Management functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Secured Lending Relationship Management peers, colleagues, and middle level managers to resolve client issues and achieve business objectives
- 4+ years of Asset Based Lending Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Factoring experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Corporate Insurance Consultant Jobs at Wells Fargo – Minneapolis, MN
- Technology Operations Associate Jobs at Wells Fargo – Tempe, AZ
- Associate Equipment Operator Jobs at Wells Fargo – Atlanta, GA
- Teller – 25 Hrs Cullman Jobs at Wells Fargo – Cullman, AL
- Teller- 20 Hours UAB Medical Center Jobs at Wells Fargo – Birmingham, AL
- Teller- 20 Hours Gardendale Jobs at Wells Fargo – Gardendale, AL
- 72nd&Giles FT Teller Jobs at Wells Fargo – Omaha, NE
- Teller – Soldotna (Part Time) Jobs at Wells Fargo – Soldotna, AK
- Recruiter Jobs at Wells Fargo – Salt Lake City, UT
- Communications & Content Development Specialist, Financial Health Philanthropy Jobs at Wells Fargo – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Wells Fargo Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.