Duke University Health System
Athletic Director jobs in North Carolina, USA – Apply for Assistant Director of Athletics Facilities, Game Operations, Events, and Championships Jobs at Duke University Health System – Durham, NC. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The position of Assistant Director of Athletics Facilities, Game Operations and Events is to primarily assist the Assistant Athletic Director of Athletic Facilities, Game Operations, Events and Championships with all event and facility operations as well as the additional needs of the Athletic Facilities, Game Operations and Championships department. The Assistant Director of Athletics Facilities, Game Operations and Events works closely with both internal and external constituents, including Duke University campus departments, outside groups requesting use of Athletic spaces and Atlantic Coast Conference, and NCAA officials as well as Duke University Athletics coaches, staff, and guests.
- For assigned campus, outside or varsity events – oversight and management of event and business operations including pre-event estimates, scheduling, contractual agreements, insurance submission, event operations and post-event settlement.
- Serve as primary event manager for campus, varsity and outside events as assigned by Assistant Athletic Director of Athletic Facilities, Game Operations, Events and Championships.
- Assist in planning and operations of varsity on-campus athletic camps and day clinics.
- Assist Assistant AD with facility and business management of varsity athletic facilities including facility scheduling through Virtual Event Management Systems software as assigned.
- Assist Assistant AD with Emergency Medical Response and Emergency Action Plans, including Severe Weather Operations plan management and communication for outside, campus or varsity events.
- Serve as the Football game day events manager to monitor exterior stadium operations, and assist with emergency response operations, as assigned.
- Serve as the Basketball game day Command Center liaison.
- Assist with game day operations for varsity sports, as assigned.
- Coordinating administrative, staff, and media hospitality for on-campus ACC and NCAA championships.
- Coordinating hospitality as assigned for Athletic Facilities, Game Operations, Events and Championships Office as well as supporting offices and entities.
- Collaborating with Durham Sports Commission and promoters, under the direction of the Assistant AD, to generate revenue and non-revenue events hosted on the Athletics campus.
- Assist with facility management of premium and non-premium rental spaces on the Athletics campus
- Assist with athletic facility maintenance, upkeep, and renovation projects as assigned.
- Assist with COVID operations as assigned by Senior Associate AD of Athletic Facilities, Game Operations, Events and Championships
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant AD or Senior Associate AD
How To Apply
Interested Applicants apply at careers.duke.edu, requisition #167991
Required Minimum Qualifications
Work requires organization, communication and comprehension skills generally acquired through two years post secondary education.
Work requires the ability to plan, implement and coordinate activities OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE involved in building management and related ancillary operations generally acquired through three years related experience.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
- Middle School PE/Health Teacher & Athletic Director (IMMEDIATE OPENING) Jobs at Match Education – Boston, MA (On-site)
- Athletic Director Jobs at College of Saint Mary – Omaha, NE
- Sr. Director NA Basketball Jobs at Nike – Beaverton, OR
- Anticipated Athletic Director Jobs at Ringgold School District – New Eagle, PA
- Director of Softball Operations Jobs at University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Athletic Trainer Jobs at Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
- Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at Paradigm Sport – Santa Cruz, CA
- Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at Life Time Inc – Fort Worth, TX
- Personal Trainer Jobs at Forma Gym – San Jose, CA
- Graduate Assistant, Strength and Conditioning, Athletics (H1700A-SC) Jobs at Cameron University – Lawton, OK
See More: 1,000+ Athletic Director Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.