University of South Carolina
Strength and Conditioning Jobs in South Carolina, USA – Apply for Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. See job description, requirements and link to apply.
Classification Title: Athletics Coach
College/Division: USC Upstate College/Division Level
Department: UPS Sports Medicine
Advertised Job Summary
The Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach serves to assist the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach in all facets of the overall strength and conditioning program for USC Upstate student-athletes.
- Works independently to design and teach USC Upstate student-athletes strength and conditioning techniques. Ensures that students receive sound programming, advice, motivation and supervision with regard to strength and conditioning techniques.
- Teach and instruct proper weightlifting technique, strength training, and power development utilizing Olympic style lifting techniques.
- Design and implement workout sessions for 6-8 assigned teams.
- Assist the Sports Medicine Staff with Rehabilitation and independently design injury prevention exercises as needed.
- Provide daily supervision and maintenance of the Performance Center.
- Maintain regular contact with the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, sport head coaches, and the sports medicine staff regarding the progress of student-athletes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Strength and conditioning Coach or the Associate AD for Sports Medicine.
Advertised Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree. Certification from either The National Strength and Conditioning Association (
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Higher Education
- Hospital & Health Care
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ strength and conditioning jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit main.hercjobs.org.