Video Editor jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Assistant Video Editor Jobs at Robert Half – Pompano Beach, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Robert Half is working with a non profit (catholic ministry) looking for an Assistant Video Editor.
Seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Assistant Video Editor (AVE) to support our growing demand for more visual storytelling content and videos to supporting ongoing acquisition and fundraising opportunities. The AVE will work closely and under the supervision of the Video Producer and Lead Editor to develop multiple video projects for different marketing initiatives in social media, email marketing and other delivery channels. The selected candidate will also provide administrative support for any video/digital-related activities.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Creatively edit video to match the approved creative concept and vision.
- Work with existing video assets to customize or repurpose them for various channels or deliverable needs.
- Assist in all aspects of post-production, from setup to basic graphics with the goal of producing the final cut of a video to deliver to a client.
- Assist in the development of scripts and development of shot lists.
- Reconcile and code invoices from hired freelancers.
- Transcribe and translate audio files as needed.
- Shoot video for organization’s events or meetings as needed.
- Promote availability of digital media catalog/resources within various fundraising efforts.
- Record audio bites as needed
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle intermediate level “finishing” stages of an edit, including music editing, color-correction, audio mixing, applying After Effects motion graphics templates (as needed).
- Other duties as assigned
Educational or Certification Requirements:
Associates’ degree in Multimedia Journalism, Cinematography, Photography or Communications or any combination of training and/or experience equivalent to such fields. Marketing and/or nonprofit organization experience is a plus and strongly desired.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Expertise in all editorial tools of the trade, including (but not limited to) Premiere and After Effects
- 1-3 years of production experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of other tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition
- Knowledge and understanding of editing, color-correction, audio, text & graphic elements
- Knowledge/familiarity with the teachings and values of the Catholic Church to help promote effective content
- Previous work with file structure and a strong sense of organization.
- Experience designing basic motion graphics such as title cards and lower thirds.
- Has a wide range of editorial techniques and styles to build any kind of story, and strong editorial decision-making ability to cut quickly when working with creatives and producers in real time
- Experience in field producing and shooting
- Knowledge of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Bilingual English/Spanish or Haitian Creole preferred but not required
- Great interpersonal communications skills
- Positive service-oriented attitude and proven team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Highly organized, highly detail oriented
- Problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenges as they arise
- Must be able to travel both internationally and domestically throughout the year.
- Must be able to lift and carry camera equipment
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Video Editor – Big Ten Network Jobs at Fox Corporation – Chicago, IL
- Video Editor Jobs at Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) – Chicago, IL
- Video Editor Jobs at Robert Half – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Video Editor Jobs at CBS Sports – Brentwood, TN
- Freelance Video Editor Job at Spectrum – El Segundo, CA (On-site)
- Freelance Video Editor Jobs at Fox News Media – New York, United States (Remote)
- Junior Video Editor Jobs at Movement Strategy – New York, NY
- Video Editor – West Elm Jobs at West Elm – Brooklyn, NY (On-site)
- Tech Video Editor Jobs at The Washington Post – Washington, DC
- Video Editor | Remote or On-Site Jobs at Randall Reilly – United States (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Video Editor Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.