Animation jobs in California, USA – Apply for Associate Art & Animation Sourcing Recruiter Jobs at Blizzard Entertainment – Santa Monica, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Title: Sourcing Recruiter – Art/Animation
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reporting To: Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Professionals
Location: Remote Your Platform Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously enhanced the world of entertainment as a leader in games. With a history of delivering iconic game changers — like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® — our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver memorable, engaging and successful entertainment. And while we have premier franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a hardworking, dedicated and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people. We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by crafting amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive. Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Would you like to be part of the recruiting team responsible for bringing Call of Duty to the market and fueling the growth of the games industry? Do you thrive in fast paced environments? The Activision Publishing / Centralized Technologies team is seeking a Sourcing Recruiter to partner with Talent Professionals to drive top of the funnel initiatives on critical positions within our studios. We know that it takes phenomenal talent to make great games, so we’re always seeking out talent acquisition pros that demonstrate enthusiasm for our industry, passion for our people, and the motivation to support our studios on the path to success.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, engagement and assessment strategies for the most critical talent pools.
- Source and build pipelines of candidates using all available systems and tools.
- Able to cultivate passive candidates and build with an eye for both now and the future.
- Serve up a high-touch application experience. Communication and follow-up are key.
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by using our ATS (Workday Recruit) to optimize and document your work.
- Apply data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners.
- Work with your colleagues in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledge base.
- Be a proactive ambassador and ally, for diversity, equity, inclusion efforts in all things we do.
- Keep a keen eye towards diversity and influence hiring initiatives to ensure we’re delivering a diverse slate of candidates.
- Build broad market knowledge of the mobile, tech, and AAA gaming space to understand trends and the hiring/retention of top talent.
- 1+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience for technical art and/or animation focused profiles.
- Experience reviewing technical art portfolios.
- Process driven and proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve ambitious problems.
- Experience handling multiple searches and client relationships simultaneously.
- High attention to detail, team-oriented and ability to contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools and technology (e.g. Workday Recruit, Eightfold, etc).
- 1+ years or more, Recruiting experience sourcing in Tech and/or Video Games industries.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Over watch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet. Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered! The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. Activision will make reasonable accommodations for any inerviewee and/or employee. Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Animation Artist Onsite Jobs at Collabera Inc. – San Diego, CA (On-site)
- Cincinnati Computer Animation Expert Jobs at Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company – Cincinnati, OH (Remote)
- Technician, Screening Operations – Animation Jobs at Netflix – Los Angeles, CA
- Animation Engineer Jobs at Black Knight – Austin, TX (Remote)
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (ANIMATION) Jobs at Nickelodeon Animation – Burbank, CA (On-site)
- Animation Sales Representative Jobs at ideaMACHINE Studio – California, United States (Remote)
- Animation Systems Programmer (All Levels) Jobs at Rockstar Games – Carlsbad, CA (On-site)
- Animation Tech Support Jobs at STAND 8 Technology Services – Hollywood, FL (Remote)
- Technical Artist: Animation Jobs at Rockstar Games – New York, NY (On-site)
- Character TD, Technical Animation Jobs at Walt Disney Animation Studios – Burbank, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Animation Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.blizzard.com.