Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Associate Brand Manager, Luxury Stores, Luxury Stores Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2293623
Job Title: Associate Brand Manager.
Are you inspired by luxury fashion and beauty and helping consumers discover these brands online in new, innovative ways? Do you see the opportunity to connect the luxury industry with Amazon’s hundreds of millions of customers and establish Amazon as the next destination of luxury? Are you seeking opportunities to learn and apply cutting-edge technology to tackle challenging business problems? If so, come join us as a Associate Brand Manager and help luxury brands launch and grow their business on Luxury Stores at Amazon.
Luxury Stores at Amazon is continually growing its meaningful selection across a global portfolio of luxury fashion and beauty brands. The Brand Management team works closely with brands to understand their overall needs and activation goals, plan and execute their launch campaign, manage timelines, and streamline communication across internal and external teams to support a successful launch. Post-launch, the Brand Management team drives the acceleration of brand growth, retention of key relationships, and promotion of luxury brand needs within Amazon. The team works closely with the brands to continually plan compelling assortments, curate unique merchandising stories, grow their business and customer base on Amazon, and drive operational improvements through partnership with internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to help shape the future of this team. The role is focused on supporting some of the most influential brands in fashion and beauty and leveraging key learnings/feedback to improve the Luxury Stores at Amazon experience for both brands and customers.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
- Support brand merchandising throughout the onboarding and management processes, providing best-in-class brand partner service to set them up for long-term success
- Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight, present these in convincing figures and turn them into action. Create structured mechanisms to apply these insights across brands.
- Have prior experience in the luxury fashion/beauty industry.
- Have knowledge of retail seasonality and business trends/events, and proactively monitor competitor/industry developments
- Seek out ways to automate and simplify processes in order to improve productivity and reduce brand pain points
- Continuously seek information to improve the customer experience and make recommendations to the business.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with key brand and internal partner team contacts.
- As a key stakeholder within the business you will share best practice across categories, also contributing to the international know how.
- Work closely with the Marketplace, supply chain and catalog teams to align all efforts and deliver results.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in Account Management, Project/Program Management, or Buying
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years professional e-commerce experience, preferably in high-end designer or luxury Fashion and/or Beauty
- Experience as a project, program, or marketing manager, ideally in an e-commerce retail environment with a focus in merchandising
- Exceptional executive communication and presentation skills, preferably in high-end designer or luxury Fashion and/or Beauty
- Tenured account management skills that include negotiation and relationship building
- Excellent project management skills, capable of partnering with 20+ cross-functional partners, building and tracking a complex timeline, juggling competing priorities, and ensuring a project is delivered on-time and under budget
- Ability to be resourceful under pressure, devising creative solutions and innovating to keep projects on-track and deliver results
- Understanding of luxury customer and ability to work backwards from the customer to inform strategies
- Record of implementing process improvements and automated solutions to improve team efficiency
- Strong communication skills and an assertive approach, while maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical
- A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL as a plus
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Cross functional experience, especially finance, buying, marketing, or supply chain
- Success managing dynamic account portfolios
- Program management experience
- Problem-solving passion and service orientation
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Clinical Lead Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Business Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Structural Analysis Engineer – Primary Structures, Structural Integrity and Analysis Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Mt. Juliet, TN
- Data Scientist, Science & Design Leadership Recruiting & Academic Partnerships (SDLAP) – Market Intelligence Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- A&A Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Embedded Software Development Engineer, Platform Software System engineering Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Books Ads Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Front End Engineer Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Analyst, FinOps Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.