Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Associate Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1647989
Job Title: Associate Program Manager.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Fashion is looking for an innovative, action-oriented, analytical Associate Program Manager to lead strategic programs and processes that drive defect-free inputs into our business. These programs directly impact the customer experience and enable Amazon Fashion to drive continued growth. The team is responsible for onboarding error-free new selection, maintaining defect free product pages, and much more.
This Associate Program Manager will be responsible for setting program goals, diving deep to identify root causes of errors, sizing each root cause, and working with partner teams to update processes to prevent defects from occurring. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and moving quickly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Identifying defects in Softlines inputs and proposing processes to find root causes and correct errors
· Prioritization of program requirements and building consensus with cross functional teams
· Influencing partner teams to enhance tools and systems based on program findings
· Communicating team progress to broader organization and to leadership
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of business development or similar experience
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
· Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in business terms to both internal and external parties
· Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
· Analytical problem solving abilities and ability to work with data
· Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timelines
· 3-5 years experience doing one of several roles: management consulting, investment banking analyst / associate.
· The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools (including Excel and SQL) and prior experience is a plus.
· Prior experience with presentation, organization, and account/vendor management is preferred.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.