Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Associate Security Consultant, AWS Professional Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2283782
Job Title: Associate Security Consultant.
AWS Professional Services Accelerate to Consultant (A2C) is an accelerated career development program for college graduates and technical professionals early in their post-graduate careers. The program consists of self-paced technical curriculum, regionally-based classroom trainings, AWS certification training, shadowing, and hands-on billable project work.
Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
· Collaborate on internal builder projects
· Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
· Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
1 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management · BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience · Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deploymen
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Sr. Software Development Manager – Alexa Shopping, Alexa Shopping Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Sr. Opto-Mechanical Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DML4 Amazon Jobs – Kenosha, WI
- Customer Advisor, Department of Defense – AWS Marketplace , US Federal Team, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Learning Experience Designer , Virtual Human Resource Learning Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. HR Manager Amazon Jobs – Henderson, NV
- Sr Business Analyst, Connections Marketplace, APS Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.