Technical Writer jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Associate Technical Writer Jobs at Netskope – Boulder, CO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
You will work with superstar development and test engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers, support engineers, sales engineers, and other technical writers to craft and refine technical documentation such as engaging and effective articles, succinct online help, on-point videos, and concise tooltips & UI text. To do this you will build strong working relationships with the cross-functional product development areas of the company. You must have a hands-on approach to the technology and to the products being documented. You will help enhance and expand the current documentation to provide a variety of learning tools for our customers and field.
- Do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Craft & maintain online documentation, video tutorials, and all onscreen text
- Integrate graphics and illustrations to improve the quality and usability of the documentation
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs in the Engineering, Field Support, Sales, Training, and Marketing groups
- Assist in defining standards, style, and terminology
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s degree in technical writing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- Excellent oral, written, analytic, and organizational skills
- Detail orientated, and able to think and write in context with the target reader or operator
- Self-motivated and effective in a fluid environment
- Must possess creativity and a sense of humor
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using an online authoring tool, such as WordPress, Paligo, or Drupal
- Experience with source control
- Experience in writing online help and knowledgebase articles
- Experience with web-based and mobile products
Experience developing video tutorials
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Technical Writer Jobs at Informatica – Seattle, WA
- Technical Writer Jobs at ProfitPay – Reno, NV
- Technical Writer/Editor Jobs at Sierra Lobo, Inc. – Washington, DC
- Senior Technical API Writer Jobs at Ping Identity – Charleston, WV Remote
- Technical Writer – Runtime SDKs (iOS/Android/.NET/Java/Qt/QML) Jobs at Esri – Portland, OR
- Technical Writer, Homebase Jobs at Wayfair – Boston, MA
- Technical Writer Jobs at Connexions – Washington DC-Baltimore Area Remote
- CW Technical Writer Jobs at Mediant Health Resources – United States Remote
- Technical Writer Jobs at Amazon – Seattle, WA
- Technical Writer Jobs at Laika – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Technical Writer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.netskope.com.