Remote jobs in Washington DC-Baltimore Area, USA – Apply for Associate Workday Administrator (Remote) Jobs at Phreesia – Washington DC-Baltimore Area (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Phreesia is looking for an Associate Workday Administrator to join our Business Systems team! Working alongside our Senior Workday Administrators this self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in configuring and supporting all aspects of Workday along with keen attention to detail and provide level one support to all end users.
- Support Workday modules for HCM, Financials, and PATT (Payroll, Absence, & Time Tracking)
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios, and perform testing activities of Workday during upgrades or launch of new features.
- Research and resolve issues, flaws, or unexpected results.
- Knowledge of Workday security model for the entire Workday suite.
- Ability to design and develop new reports, including calculated fields.
- Train and coach new and current users on procedures, best practices, and new functionality.
- Work with Senior Workday Administrators to identify and refine business requirements for HR and Finance by utilizing project management skills to develop solutions based on needs.
- Assist with feature releases including testing, change management, training, and communication plans.
- Work to continuously refine processes, workflows, and system flows based on business need.
- Continually increase personal knowledge and maintain individual development through training and research.
- Understand Human Resources and Finance concepts, procedures, and policies.
- Support and adhere to strong internal control policies and procedures, including identifying areas for improvement.
- 2-5 years of related professional experience.
- 1+ years of Workday experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with at least two Workday modules.
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll or Finance/Accounting business operations and ability partner with functional team to promote adoption of Workday best practices.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
- Be sure to check out our Instagram and Facebook !
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Inventory Accounting Specialist Jobs at Curia (formerly AMRI) – United States (Remote)
- Cloud Accounting Manager (Virtual Remote- Full-Time) Jobs at Supporting Strategies – New York, NY (Remote)
- Consolidations Staff Accountant Jobs at Kaplan – United States Remote
- Remote Accounting Manager – Client Services (Virtual PART-TIME) – Los Angeles, California Jobs at Supporting Strategies – Los Angeles, CA Remote
- Sr. Tax Accountant – 100% Remote Jobs at Robert Half – Louisville, KY Remote
- Manager of Accounting Jobs at Wheeler Staffing Partners – Dallas, TX Remote
- Virtual Accounting Services Manager (Remote, PART-TIME Bookkeeping) – Wisconsin Jobs at Supporting Strategies – Wisconsin, United States Remote
- Technical Accounting Manager Jobs at Forge Search + Consulting – Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson, South Carolina Area Remote
- Project Accountant – Fully Remote Jobs at PRECISIONxtract – Gladstone, NJ
- Senior Accountant (Remote) Jobs at Consultative Search Group – Los Angeles, CA
See More: 1,000+ Remote Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit phreesia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.