Strength and Conditioning Jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Asst Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at Keiser Fitness – Palm Beach, FL. See job description, requirements and link to apply.
The Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach will work closely with the Director of Athletics, head coaching staff, and Head Athletic Trainer in planning, developing, implementing, communicating and administering the goals of this position in order to help fulfill University and Department objectives.
Serve as the Strength and Conditioning Coach for all varsity intercollegiate athletic sports teams by providing:
- Leadership, oversight and implementation of strength and conditioning programs on a year-round basis.
- Oversight of yearly budget and purchasing for weight room equipment as well as scheduling the maintenance and repair of all equipment.
- Administration of the year-round nutritional program for all student-athletes.
- Compliance with all NAIA and Conference rules as they relate to the Department of Strength and Conditioning.
- Positive and motivating workout environment and culture. Instruct, monitor and evaluate the strength and conditioning, speed, and agility programs for all sport teams.
- Ensure fundamental instruction and safety for student-athletes. Ensure and teach proper safety measures and proper oversight of weight training facilities.
- Communicate and collaborate with head coaches on a regular basis to facilitate scheduling, organizing and training needs and goals of the respective sport programs.
- Design, implement, teach and demonstrate team and individual strength and conditioning programs based on position, skill level and coaching staff expectations.
- Collaborate effectively with Sports Medicine personnel to ensure student-athletes are appropriately managed, cared for and given proper pre- and post-rehabilitation programs.
- Direct and instruct any full-time, part-time strength and conditioning coaches, graduate assistants and/or interns, volunteers, and work-study personnel on all sport performance-related issues.
- Provide presentations to student-athletes and parents during on-campus recruiting visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology and Sports Sciences or a similar field, and 3-5 years’ experience working with a collegiate athletic program
Master’s Degree. Five or more years of experience in the field of Sports Performance/Strength and Conditioning. Certification as a Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS or NSCA)
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
Internal Number: 1201080
- Higher Education
- Education Management
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ strength and conditioning jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.