College of Saint Mary
Athletic Director jobs in Nebraska, USA – Apply for Athletic Director Jobs at College of Saint Mary – Omaha, NE. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you looking to lead all aspects of a growing athletic department? If so, you might be a perfect fit for our Athletic Director position. With the recent addition of an 11th varsity sport, College of Saint Mary is investing in cultivating excellence in the student-athlete experience, community engagement, and in competition. In Fall 2021 the college debuted a new, fully funded, $18 million fitness and athletic center with 75,000 square feet of new space. This investment comes on the heels of $2 million in new outdoor athletic venues.
Our Idea Of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who
- Is a highly driven team builder who fosters a low-ego, high-achieving, team-oriented operation.
- Inspires others to achieve at a high level, builds trust and confidence, and represents the CSM values.
- Has the ability to build relationships throughout campus and across the Omaha community.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education And Experience Include
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in management, budgeting and gameday operation is essential.
- Experience in Athletic Recruitment, athletic administration and/or coaching is strongly preferred.
This Position Is Responsible For
- Playing a key role in delivering on departmental recruiting goals.
- Maintaining a full understanding of regulations, eligibility rules, and standards with a demonstrated commitment to compliance.
- Managing hiring and growth of all athletic personnel.
- Providing oversight and management for home athletic contests and various events.
- Working collaboratively with Academic Affairs to maximize student academic performance.
- Creating community partnerships to inspire future generations of female student-athletes.
- Working collaboratively to raise funds in support of Flames Athletics’ pursuit of excellence.
Why You Want To Be On This Team
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
Please have a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references, including one supervisor, ready to upload during the application process.
Please apply using the following link: Athletic Director
- Sr. Director NA Basketball Jobs at Nike – Beaverton, OR
- Anticipated Athletic Director Jobs at Ringgold School District – New Eagle, PA
- Director of Softball Operations Jobs at University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Athletic Trainer Jobs at Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
- Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at Paradigm Sport – Santa Cruz, CA
- Group Fitness Instructor Jobs at Life Time Inc – Fort Worth, TX
- Personal Trainer Jobs at Forma Gym – San Jose, CA
- Graduate Assistant, Strength and Conditioning, Athletics (H1700A-SC) Jobs at Cameron University – Lawton, OK
- Assistant Coach, Strength & Conditioning – 501484 Jobs at University of Richmond – Richmond, VA
- Lead Athletic Trainer Jobs at Leidos – McChord Air Force Base, WA
See More: 1,000+ Athletic Director Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careerlink.com.