Bakery jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Bakery Area Lead Job at eegee’s – Tucson, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Bakery Area Lead at eegee’s today and lead the coolest bakery in Arizona!
At eegee’s, we’re warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Bakery Area Leads ensure our bakery runs smoothly. Grow with us as we expand from 26 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Bakery Area Leads direct and inspire our high-energy team to make our delicious bread. As a Bakery Area Lead, you’re a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to ensure our daily bread production runs smoothly. Let your leadership and baking skills shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer full-time Bakery Area Lead positions. Take it easy, come join eegee’s!
Bakery Area Lead Responsibilities
- Our Bakery Leads are responsible but not limited to all of the bread production along with staging the product for next day delivery to our stores
- Our Bakery Leads are responsible for overseeing the bread production staff and our staging staff CDL Drivers load and unload eegee’s buckets, meats, and dry goods at required restaurant locations quickly and efficiently
- Bakery Leads have hands-on interaction with production areas on a daily basis. Part of the task at hand and not an extra.
- Bakery Leads assist in maintaining inventory of all items related to bread production, receiving and staging.
- Bakery Leads manage certain tasks not involving area of responsibility as they arise and handle them professionally along with involving the person initially responsible for said area.
- Bakery Leads assist in developing and managing training and staffing initiatives for production maximization and optimization.
- Bakery Leads uphold company policies and procedures at all times.
- Bakery Leads perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
What You Give Us
- Proficient in all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to be a Team player.
- Ability to act and solve issues quickly.
- Sanitation knowledge and best practices followed.
- Production speed and accuracy is top of mind.
What We Give You
- Full -Time Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- Management Training and Development
- Paid Sick Time
- 50% SunTrans Bus Fare Discount
- Free Meals & Uniforms
- Employee Discounts with Local Merchants
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short-term disability options
- 2+ years food production experience
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bilingual Teller Job at Moneytree – Lakewood, CO
- Video Teller Job at Purdue Federal Credit Union – West Lafayette, IN
- Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY
- Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
- Senior Teller Job at Apple Bank – Brooklyn, NY
- Contact Trace Associate – Infection Control – PRN Position – Gainesville Job at UF Health – Gainesville, FL
- Contact Tracer – 229439 – University of Rochester Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Contact Tracer Specialist – Remote Job at AAA Club Alliance – Newark, DE Remote
- Senior Manager – Project Accounting Job at Connect Search, LLC – Chicago, IL
See More: 1,000+ Bakery Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.