Bakery jobs in Michigan, USA – Apply for Bakery Associate Jobs at SpartanNash – Cadillac, MI (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At SpartanNash, we deliver “what our guests want, when they want it – fast and friendly.” We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. That’s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
602 S. Mitchell – Cadillac, Michigan 49601
Responsible for pricing, date coding, and rotating all product, and providing great customer service to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Career Framework Job Level: R1
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
No experience required
- Works under close supervision
- Repetitive work that is clearly defined, manual jobs
- Impacts own work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Travel requirements vary by assignment.
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more here.
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Store Coordinator – Bakery Manager Jobs at Fresh Thyme Market – Waite Park, MN (On-site)
- Bakery Cake Decorator – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Marlboro, NJ (On-site)
- PT Baker Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Clinton, MA (On-site)
- BAKER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services – Bronx, NY (On-site)
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter)-Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- Bakery Sales Team Member – Bid Jobs at Giant Eagle, Inc. – Huntingdon, PA
- Bakery Associate Jobs at SpartanNash – Petoskey, MI
- PT Bakery Sales Associate Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Plattsburgh, NY
- Baker Part Time Jobs at Sodexo – Golden, CO
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Glen Mills, PA
See More: 1,000+ Bakery Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit spartannash.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.