Bakery jobs in Michigan, USA – Apply for Bakery Associate Jobs at SpartanNash – Dowagiac, MI (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At SpartanNash, we deliver the ingredients for a better life through customer-focused innovation. We do this for our supply chain customers and U.S. military commissaries, retail store guests and, most importantly, our Associates. In fact, we see a day when each will say, “I can’t live without them.”
Our SpartanNash family of Associates is 17,500 strong, ranging from bakery managers to order selectors; from IT developers to vice presidents of finance; from HR Business Partners to export specialists. Each of them plays an integral role in SpartanNash’s People First culture, Operational Excellence and Insights that Drive Solutions. Ready to contribute to the success of our food solutions company? Apply now!
56151 South M-51 – Dowagiac, Michigan 49047
Responsible for pricing, date coding, and rotating all product, and providing great customer service to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Career Framework Job Level: R1
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
No experience required
- Works under close supervision
- Repetitive work that is clearly defined, manual jobs
- Impacts own work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Travel requirements vary by assignment.
SpartanNash is a certified Veteran-Friendly Employer. We value the perspectives, backgrounds, skills, work ethic and leadership that those who are military connected bring to the workforce.
As part of our People First culture, SpartanNash is proud to offer a robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package.
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Baker Helper Jobs at Kelly – Beaverton, OR (On-site)
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – New York, NY
- Bakery Cake Decorator – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – San Antonio, TX
- PT Bakery Sales Associate Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Valatie, NY (On-site)
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Raleigh, NC
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Glen Mills, PA (On-site)
- Bakery Order Writer (Buyer / Inventory Replenishment) Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Exton, PA (On-site)
- PT Bakery Sales Associate Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Concord, NH (On-site)
- PT Bakery Sales Associate Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Utica, NY (On-site)
- Bakery Associate Team Leader (Assistant Department Manager) Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Tigard, OR (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bakery Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit spartannash.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.