Whole Foods Market
Bakery jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Bakery Order Writer (Buyer / Inventory Replenishment) Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Littleton, CO . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Replenishes products through proper buying procedures.
- Monitors and acts upon open PO reports for both purchases and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
- Requests and ensures proper signage.
- Controls spoilage/shrink; achieves turn goals; participates in inventory.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Ensures orders for product are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Maintains positive working relationship with vendors.
- Oversees customer special order procedure.
- Analyzes and controls product transfers, waste, and spoilage.
- Supports leadership in conducting inventories.
- Maintains financial profitability by meeting and exceeding purchasing and sales targets.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bakery, coffee, and juice products.
- Working knowledge and application of all applicable merchandising expectations.
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey enthusiasm.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ordering systems.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- 12+ months retail experience.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
The wage range for this position is $16.50 – $29.20 Hourly, commensurate with experience. Whole Foods Market offers “Whole Benefits”. Whole Benefits may include health insurance, retirement plan benefits, eligibility for a store discount, paid time off and access to other benefit programs. Eligibility for Whole Benefits is determined under the terms of the applicable Whole Benefits plan at a person’s date of hire.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter)-Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Boulder, CO
- Bakery Team Leader (Department Manager) Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Kirkland, WA
- Bakery/Deli Jobs at Clerk Kroger – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Bakery Associate Jobs at SpartanNash – Dowagiac, MI (On-site)
- Baker Helper Jobs at Kelly – Beaverton, OR (On-site)
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – New York, NY
- Bakery Cake Decorator – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – San Antonio, TX
- PT Bakery Sales Associate Jobs at Hannaford Supermarkets – Valatie, NY (On-site)
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Raleigh, NC
- Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) – Full Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Glen Mills, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bakery Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.wholefoodsmarket.com.