Bartender jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Banquet Bartender Jobs at Atrium Hospitality – Tucson, AZ (On-site) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The primary purpose of the Banquet Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent bar experience during banquet events.
The Banquet Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while following standard recipes to ensure established control systems are followed;
- Promote food and beverage sales;
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time, complete closing duties;
- Ensure cleanliness of the bar;
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Required Prior Experience :Previous customer service experience
Preferred Prior Experience6 months of bartending experience Prior bar and/or restaurant experience
Preferred Education High School diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses/ Certification Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days. Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days
Physical Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds .Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us! .
- BARTENDER Jobs at Seminole Hard Rock Support Services – New York, NY (On-site)
- BARTENDER (FULL AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Unidine – Surprise, AZ (On-site)
- Bartender – Kita Jobs at Montage International – Oak City, UT (On-site)
- Bartender-Bartender-Bartender Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Cambridge, MD (On-site)
- Bartender Jobs at Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar – Greenwood, IN (On-site)
- TAP Sports Bar Bartender – Part time (MGM Springfield) Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Springfield, MA
- Bartender Apprentice (FLHC, City Wide) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- Server/Cook/Bartender PM $14.50+Tips – Restaurant 1 Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Reno, NV (On-site)
- Bartender – Full Time – Detroit Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Detroit, MI
- Lead Bartender Jobs at The Draycott – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bartender Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit atriumhospitality.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.