Bon Appétit Management Company
Barista Jobs in California, USA – Apply for BARISTA (FULL-TIME) Job at Bon Appétit Management Company – South San Francisco, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Summary: Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and charge payments.
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils.
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service.
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by establishing good communication and assisting in the buying decision-making process.
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 555528
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- BARISTA (FULL-TIME) Job at Compass Group USA – Cary, NC
- Barista Job at Graduate Hotels – Tucson, AZ
- Student – Barista – ASU-Specialty Coffee – Starbucks Job at Aramark – Tempe, AZ
- Barista Job at Scooter’s Coffee – Shawnee, KS
- Direct Hire Cardiac Technician – $18+/hr Job at PeopleShare – Blawnox, PA
- Cardiac Cath Lab Tech PRN Job at HCA Healthcare – Englewood, CO
- Medical Assistant – Cardiology at Memorial Belleville Job at BJC Medical Group – Belleville, IL
- EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Job at Asante – Medford, OR
- Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
See More: 1,000+ Barista Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.