Barista Jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Barista Job at Graduate Hotels – Tucson, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Barista to join Graduate Tucson and its wonderful team of hospitality enthusiasts.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, playful spaces that connect a community’s travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it’s their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
About Graduate Hotels®
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 28 hotels across the U.S. and an additional seven hotels set to open by the end of 2021. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit www.graduatehotels.com.
- Graduate Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Student – Barista – ASU-Specialty Coffee – Starbucks Job at Aramark – Tempe, AZ
- Barista Job at Scooter’s Coffee – Shawnee, KS
- Direct Hire Cardiac Technician – $18+/hr Job at PeopleShare – Blawnox, PA
- Cardiac Cath Lab Tech PRN Job at HCA Healthcare – Englewood, CO
- Medical Assistant – Cardiology at Memorial Belleville Job at BJC Medical Group – Belleville, IL
- EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Job at Asante – Medford, OR
- Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
- Housekeeper, FT Days Job at Adventist HealthCare – Rockville, MD
- Housekeeping Manager Job at Saybrook Point Resort & Marina – Old Saybrook, CT
See More: 1,000+ Barista Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.