Starbucks Coffee Company
Starbucks jobs in Alaska, USA – Apply for barista – Store# 09622, LAKE OTIS & TUDOR Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – Anchorage, AK. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks “partners.” Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks barista, you’ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each customer’s day. True to Our Mission & Values, working together we can inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
You’d make a great barista if you:
- Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What’s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- engineer lead (Seattle OR Remote) Jobs at Starbucks – Seattle, WA (Remote)
- full stack developer II, Phoenix or Remote Jobs at Starbucks – Seattle, WA (Remote)
- engineer II, platform automation – ST Jobs at Starbucks – Seattle, WA
- district manager Jobs at Starbucks – Dallas, TX
- store manager – Reno/Sparks, NV Jobs at Starbucks – Reno, NV
- siren barista – Store# 56803, 1ST & UNIVERSITY RESERVE SEATTLE Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – Seattle, WA
- barista – Store# 23642, 20TH STREET & 3RD AVENUE – BIR Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – Birmingham, AL
- shift supervisor – Store# 13210, I-65 & US HWY 31 Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – Alabaster, AL
- Siren Retail Operations Lead Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – Seattle, WA
- Siren Retail Operations Lead Jobs at Starbucks Coffee Company – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Starbucks jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit starbucks.taleo.net.