SpaceX jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Barista – Temporary Position (Multiple Shifts) Jobs at SpaceX – Cape Canaveral, FL (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
BARISTA – TEMPORARY POSITION (MULTIPLE SHIFTS)
The barista role is a team-oriented role for individuals who are familiar with basic customer service principles and have a firm understanding of all basic food and beverage safety principles. A barista should have the ability to identify and utilize food service equipment including but not limited to, manual espresso machines, drip coffee brewers, coffee bean grinders, frozen yogurt machines, and serving utensils. Daily tasks will be focused on supporting customer orders and inquiries, upkeep of food service spaces, as well as setting up and working a station at one of our various service outlets according to leadership’s specifications. The barista position supports the mission of SpaceX by providing quality customer service, a welcoming atmosphere, and accurate order fulfillment to help ensure our services boost morale and productivity across the company.
- Set up, work, and maintain a clean and safe work station
- Complete daily prep tasks
- Help the team meet time and quality standards set by supervisor
- Clean and maintain departmental tools and equipment, i.e. drip coffee stations
- Provide good customer service
- Inventory/order supplies as needed
This is a temporary position with SpaceX, for the length of time as stated, and is subject to change with minimal notice as business needs dictate.
- LENGTH OF POSITION: 3 months (permanent hire conversion is possible based on performance and business need)
- LOCATION: Cape Canaveral, FL
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a food service environment that includes coffee and beverage services
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of customer service related experience in a food service environment that includes coffee and beverage services
- Sound understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Possession of or willingness to obtain CA food handler card
- Manual espresso machine experience
- High level of professionalism
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook primarily)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and take guidance from others
- Ability to pass Air Force background check for Cape Canaveral
- Ability to work one of the following shifts:
- 1st shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm – 11:30pm
- Ability to carry large heavy items, such as dishes in tubs or trays unassisted (up to 25 lbs.)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time – up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends, as needed
- Ability to perform frequent bending, stooping, and lifting of objects
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Security Officer 2 Jobs at SpaceX – McGregor, TX (On-site)
- Software Engineer, Components Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA (On-site)
- Test Logistics Specialist – 2nd Shift Jobs at SpaceX – McGregor, TX (On-site)
- Development Technician (Starlink High Pressure Casting) Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA (On-site)
- CNC Machinist Jobs at SpaceX – Cape Canaveral, FL (On-site)
- Supply Chain Planning Manager (Launch Vehicles) Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA (On-site)
- Recruiting Coordinator Jobs at SpaceX – Brownsville, TX (On-site)
- Director, Supply Chain Reliability Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA (On-site)
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Crew Starship) Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA
- Software Engineer (Satellites) – Top Secret Clearance Jobs at SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ SpaceX jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.