Barista jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Barista – Univ. of Florida-Coffee Jobs at Aramark – Gainesville, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Barista takes and prepares customer beverage orders to brand specifications and customer requests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers’ requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a barista or in a related position preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Barista Jobs at Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea – Ann Arbor, MI (On-site)
- Barista Cashier Jobs at Gage Hotel – Marathon, TX (On-site)
- Part Time Barista Jobs at Harris Teeter – Durham, NC (On-site)
- BARISTA (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Eurest USA – East Hanover, NJ (On-site)
- Barista – Roasted Bean – (Beau Rivage) Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Biloxi, MS (On-site)
- Barista – Duke University – Starbucks Jobs at Aramark – Durham, NC
- Barista – Palm Court / Part-Time Jobs at Hyatt Hotels Corporation – Tucson, AZ
- BARISTA (FULL & PART-TIME) Jobs at Compass Group USA – Springfield, MA
- Seasonal Barista – Santa Anita Jobs at Nordstrom – Arcadia, CA
- Barista – Edgewater Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL
See More: 1,000+ Barista Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit hourly-aramark.icims.com.