Seminole Hard Rock Support Services
Bartender jobs in New York, USA – Apply for BARTENDER Jobs at Seminole Hard Rock Support Services – New York, NY (On-site) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Bartender is the stepping stone…the first area of service for the guests before arriving at their tables. It is essential to provide the guests with a positive experience before they step out of the bar. As a Hard Rock Cafe bartender, you will be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator, showman, decision-maker, memorabilia curator and musician (at heart).
- Making drinks to spec recipe.
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service.
- Serving food.
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions – using a point-of-sale system.
- Properly checking I.D.s – for guests who appear to be under 30 years old.
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Suggestive selling – using proven techniques.
- Maintaining a clean and organized bar area.
- Maintaining proper product pars – through bar pulls & inventories.
- Stocking liquor, beer, wine and glassware throughout the shift.
- Properly labeling, dating, covering and refrigerating prepped items for the bar.
- Maintaining a proper 3-compartment sink – properly sanitizing equipment, utensils, and glassware.
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down the bar, cleaning glass/countertops, sweeping the floor, etc.
- Answering questions – accurately and politley.
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving fans”.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 plus years of high volume bartending experience is required.
- In some U.S. States, a food safety certification program is required to be completed before being able to serve food or alcohol, which may include a food handlers card (i.e., California law requires this).
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests.
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
- In some U.S. states, a legal minimum age is required to serve food & alcohol – check with the person interviewing you to ensure you meet these requirements.
- Follows all food safety & sanitation procedures.
- Practicing all general safety standards.
- Performing duties which require bending & reaching.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (“having a plan”).
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Maintaining HRC’s 5 core Values and Mission Statement.
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our Human Resources team
- BARTENDER (FULL AND PART-TIME) Jobs at Unidine – Surprise, AZ (On-site)
- Bartender – Kita Jobs at Montage International – Oak City, UT (On-site)
- Bartender-Bartender-Bartender Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Cambridge, MD (On-site)
- Bartender Jobs at Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar – Greenwood, IN (On-site)
- TAP Sports Bar Bartender – Part time (MGM Springfield) Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Springfield, MA
- Bartender Apprentice (FLHC, City Wide) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- Server/Cook/Bartender PM $14.50+Tips – Restaurant 1 Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Reno, NV (On-site)
- Bartender – Full Time – Detroit Jobs at MGM Resorts International – Detroit, MI
- Lead Bartender Jobs at The Draycott – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Marlin Bar Bartender Jobs at Tommy Bahama – Jacksonville, FL (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bartender Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit company-hardrock.icims.com.