Weber Grill Restaurant
Bartender jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Bartender Schaumburg Jobs at Weber Grill Restaurant – Schaumburg, IL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Weber Grill Restaurant is looking for Bartenders!
If you are interested in working with a group of talented and driven individuals in a team environment, Weber Grill Restaurant is the place for you. We offer competitive wages, benefits and a fun team environment.
Some of the benefits we are offer are:
· Weber Grill Product Discounts!
· Discounts on meals
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Leaves of absence /FMLA
· Career opportunities
*some benefits subject to waiting period or full time status
- Bartenders must have 1-2 years prior experience in a high-volume, full service restaurant with a focus on complete guest satisfaction. Wine and beverage knowledge is a plus.
- Full-time & part-time positions available, PM availability a must.
Over 50 Years of Grilling History… When George Stephen created his first kettle-shaped barbecue grill in 1952, he sparked a backyard revolution. It continues today at the Weber Grill Restaurant. We have locations in downtown Chicago, Lombard, Schaumburg and Indianapolis.
JOB SUMMARY: A front bartender will be called upon by the guest to help in decisions of beverage and food choices as well as to provide information on Weber history, decor, promotions and special events. The bartender is responsible for preparing and serving beverages directly to customers seated at the bar as well as for servers and cocktail servers who place orders for customers. The position requires an ability to be quick and accurate while maintaining a personable and professional interaction with our clientele. The bartender must possess a solid working knowledge of all food and beverages, service standards, responsible liquor service standards and point of sale procedures. A bartender must possess a warm, courteous manner, and act as an ambassador of The Weber Grill Restaurants.
Abilities and Physical Requirements Needed:
Must be willing and able to:
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of procedure and proper method for checking ID’s.
- Move safely throughout all areas of the restaurant.
- Work amidst noise in confined crowded space.
- Work in space with variable ventilation, smoke and extreme temperatures.
- Accurately work with and account for large amounts of money.
- Carry and lift racks of glassware and restock.
- Open beer, liquor and wine bottles frequently.
- Move cases of beer, liquor and wine.
- Continuously have hands in contact with liquids including water, cleaning substances, alcohol and juices.
- Have basic mathematical skills.
- Have basic English reading and writing skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to multi-task effectively
- Be of legal age according to local and state regulations to serve and pour alcohol.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop and carry.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bartender-Banquets Evolution Jobs at Hospitality – Sedona, AZ (On-site)
- Bartender Apprentice (Caesars Forum) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV (On-site)
- BARTENDER – MKT MODEL ROOF TOP Jobs at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood – Hollywood, FL (On-site)
- Bartender-Banquets Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Sedona, AZ (On-site)
- Bartender (Full Time) – Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Bartender – Shoe Bar – NYC Flagship Jobs at Nordstrom – New York, NY (On-site)
- Bartender Jobs at Kelly – Versailles, KY (On-site)
- BARTENDER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Compass Group USA – Denver, CO (On-site)
- Bartender (Lobby Lounge) – InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Bartender – Wolf – NYC Flagship Jobs at Nordstrom – New York, NY (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bartender Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.