Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha
Receptionist jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Behavioral Health Receptionist Job at Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha – Philadelphia, PA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Mental Health Clinic receptionists are the first line of communication between a participant, a therapist, and a doctor, whether it’s on the phone or in person. They may answer questions or provide general information, or may direct a participant to a person who can provide more direct and specific information. Mental Health Clinic receptionists are responsible for keeping, updating, and maintaining records by getting the appropriate information from the program participants, therapists, and psychiatrists. Being skilled in computer software, such as excel spreadsheets, word processing, and other programs relevant to the clinic is necessary to perform the required tasks. Some receptionists may also be trained in coding or billing clients and insurance companies to complete the insurance eligibility task. Mental Health receptionists must have excellent communication and customer service and people skills, as well as be able to multitask and stay organized. It is important to be keenly aware of all services provided within the clinic and throughout the agency.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives all incoming visitors and program participants, and routes them to the proper staff person for services.
- Receives all incoming phone calls, screens them, take messages and/or forward to appropriate staff.
- Checks program members’ eligibility using PROMISE system at each treatment event.
- Completes initial intake process with all new program members.
- Maintains and updates lists of active participants and gives them initial and / or follow up appointments as needed.
- Maintains updated lists of closed cases and keeps them secure by following agency filing and storage procedures.
- Types reports, inter-office memoranda, labels, and other correspondence.
- Proof reads hand written work prior to typing.
- Duplicates materials and logs them appropriately.
- Collect and process daily billing for all therapists and psychiatrists.
- Closely manage psychiatrists’ schedules, pull charts the day before, maintain accurate patient lists, and follow up appointments and charting.
- Maintains an updated inventory of all office equipment and supplies and picks up materials at designated area.
- Organizes and maintains program and member records.
- Maintains calendar of events and schedules and coordinates appointments for all new therapists and psychiatrists.
- Provides training for volunteer staff.
- Ensures that all office equipment and furniture are maintained in proper working condition.
- Places orders necessary for program operations. Ensures that all orders have been approved by the Clinical Director before processing.
- Submits check requests to the fiscal department for review and signature by the Clinical Supervisor within the allotted time.
- Duplicates time sheets and submits them to personnel.
- Operates computers programs, like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintains daily log for clinical needs.
- Responsible all incoming and outgoing faxes for the unit.
- Files program members’ documents and maintains files, file folders and file cabinets organized and secured.
- Types the monthly statistical data report and other reports as needed.
- Trains new receptionist staff on the use of office equipment and on clinic procedures.
- Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accrual Paid Time Off at the rate of 20 days per year
- Employer-paid health insurance effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment with an employee contribution
- 12 paid holidays
- Term Life Insurance coverage in an amount equal to one and one-half times your annual salary; maximum benefit of $200,000
- 403b retirement plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Bilingual / Bicultural (Spanish / English) preferred.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other applications.
- 2 years’ experience working in a mental health environment as a receptionist or intake personnel.
- Knowledge of general office machines, telephone systems, fax machine, PDF operations, and other information systems.
- Sensitivity to the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Maintains a high degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Must exercise a high degree of confidentiality.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Front Desk Receptionist Job at Robert Wilson & Associates – Minneapolis, MN
- Accounting Analyst Job at L.L.Bean – Freeport, ME
- Accounting Manager Job at Byrd International, Inc – Salisbury, MD
- Accountant III Job at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Arlington, VA
- Finance Advisor Holdings Job at Shell – Shell, WY
- ACCOUNTANT Job at Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha – Philadelphia, PA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist FT or PT Job at Intermax Networks Company Location – Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Associate Accounting Specialist Job at North Risk Partners – Mendota Heights, MN
- Accounting Manager Job at Jobot – Los Angeles, CA
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Beeline – Jacksonville, FL
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.