America First Credit Union
Receptionist jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Branch Receptionist Job at America First Credit Union – Centerville, UT, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Mon – Sat Flex
Responsible for performing a broad variety of customer services including vehicle book values, payment quotes, and loan paperwork. Answers and directs telephone calls and questions and informs members of the complete array of Credit Union services. Responsible for providing secretarial and clerical support for all loan processing activities, as needed. Maintains departmental records and files and types routine reports and records as needed. Assists or refers members as necessary.
Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of member service functions
- Presents and explains Credit Union products and services to members and assists in meeting their financial needs.
- Explains various options and programs available and provides related paperwork for members and branch personnel.
- Maintains a supply of new account packets and related forms.
- Answers and solves problems for members by listening, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
Assumes responsibility for providing effective secretarial and clerical support for all phases of loan origination activities
- Performs some loan processing functions, including distributing files to loan personnel.
- Reviews forms and information for completeness and accuracy. Ensures that requests are completed promptly.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional business relationships with members.
- Resolves (or refers) requests and problems promptly and courteously. Answers member questions pertaining to loans, blue book values, balances, and payoffs.
- Keeps members properly informed of Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Maintains and conveys the Credit Union’s professional reputation.
- Receives and directs members and telephone calls promptly. Records and relays messages.
- Ensures that members’ requests and questions are resolved quickly.
Assumes Responsibility For Related Duties As Required Or Assigned.
- Actively and professionally cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical and secretarial functions as needed.
- Keeps work area clean, secure, and well-maintained.
- Assists and supports area and all Credit Union personnel as needed.
- Completes reports and records promptly and accurately. Types end of month reports.
- Maintains branch files, as needed. (I.E. loan files, new accounts files, safe deposit, etc.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Cross trained in teller functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of member services, accounts, loans, and products and services.
- Understanding of loan processing and new account functions.
- Some accounting familiarity.
- Two years of varied office experience.
- Excellent communications and public relations skills.
- Strong typing abilities (60 wpm with acceptable accuracy & neatness).
- Solid math and bookkeeping abilities.
- Able to operate calculator, word processor, and related computer applications.
- Well organized.
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist Job at Anne Arundel Dermatology – Hunt Valley, MD
- Receptionist Job at Staffmark – Corona, CA
- Receptionist I Job at Canon Business Process Services – Dallas, TX
- Receptionist/Admin Job at Sound Ford – Atlanta, GA
- Receptionist Job at Sage Solutions Group – Canton, MI
- Part Time Receptionist Jobs at Zoom Video Communications – Denver, CO, US
- Receptionist Job at C&W Services – Greenwood Village, CO
- Receptionist Job at Stewart Title – Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area
- Receptionist Job at Aperion Care – Demotte, IN
- Receptionist Job at Signature Healthcare – Rockwood, TN
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.