Hospital Security jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Buffalo Hospital – Security Officer Jobs at Allina Health – Buffalo, MN (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Responds to security emergencies.
- Responds, controls and oversees calls for assistance and alarms.
- Takes action(s) and intervenes per procedure and protocols to mitigate the situations and to reduce injury, prevent property damage or loss.
- Investigates calls for services and prepares written reports.
- Patrols, assesses and secures organization’s properties.
- Identifies, evaluates and escalates threats and risks to ensure the safety and security of people and property.
- Patrols and provides escorts at company facilities and campuses.
- Monitors critical building security systems such as cameras, alarms, access control and weapons detection screening systems.
- Maintains and properly operates equipment including radio, emergency vehicle and TASER.
- Enforces criminal ordinances and administrative policies.
- Makes citizen arrests per policy.
- Partners with law enforcement.
- Cites non-compliance related to administrative policies such as smoking, parking and regulatory related to safety and security.
- Serves as a department liaison to internal partners, community partners and other customers.
- Partners with internal customers to identify risk and safety concerns.
- Provides education to internal customers to mitigate personal safety in and out of the workplace.
- Serves on organizational regulatory and security committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion or current enrollment of Associates or Vocational degree or other post secondary education or
- 1 year experience in security, law enforcement, military policy or related field preferred in lieu of degree preference
- BLS Tier 1 – Basic Life Support – Multisource required American Heart Association or Allina within 60 Days
- Driver’s License may require travel occasionally from site to site required
- International Association for Hospital Safety and Security (IAHSS) preferred
- OSHA First Responder preferred
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) preferred
Very Heavy Work
Lifting weight Excess of 100 lbs. occasionally, Over 50 lbs. frequently Responds, controls and oversees calls for assistance and alarms taking action and interventions to mitigate situations and to reduce injury, prevent property damage or loss. Patrols, assesses and secures organization’s properties and provides escorts and education to internal customers. Enforces criminal ordinances and administrative policies partnering with law enforcement and other community partners.
Other Related Jobs:
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Columbia, SC (On-site)
- Hospital Security Officer – Major Medical Account Jobs at Allied Universal – Long Beach, CA (On-site)
- Hospital Security Officer – RJ Jobs at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. – Norwalk, CT (On-site)
- Hospital Security Officer – 1st Shift * $1,500 Bonus* Jobs at Allied Universal – Delray Beach, FL (On-site)
- Hospital Security Guard – Norwalk Jobs at Allied Universal – Norwalk, CA (On-site)
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – St Louis, MO (On-site)
- Hospital Security Officer Jobs at Allied Universal – Rock Hill, SC
- Hospital Security Officer – Modesto Jobs at Allied Universal – Modesto, CA
- Hospital Security Officer Lead – Stockton Jobs at Allied Universal – Stockton, CA
- Hospital Security Officer – Full-Time Jobs at Allied Universal – Wheaton, IL
See More: 1,000+ Hospital Security Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit allina.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.