Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Business Analyst III – AMZ6171761 Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2297691
Job Title: Business Analyst III.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Company: AMAZON.COM SERVICES LLC
Position Title: Business Analyst III
Location: Irvine, California
Support senior management by managing metrics reporting and performing data mining and big data analysis to provide strategic advice on business forecast models. Collect business use cases and research and evaluate opportunities to help Amazon leverage its data to support business functions through complicated mathematical modeling. Analyze forecast and metrics data. Automate reports for promotional and project launch campaigns. Utilize database technologies, including SQL, ETL, and Oracle to design, develop, and evaluate highly innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports for campaign targeting and optimization. Transform complicated business problems into mathematics modeling and provide data-driven solutions. Perform statistical analysis, including clustering, cross-session and panel data regression using R, SAS, STATA, and SPSS. Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.#0000
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or as a Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Miner or a related occupation. Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master’s degree and one year of experience. Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s) : using database technologies, including SQL, ETL or Oracle ; processing large, multi-dimensional datasets from multiple sources including Kibana, Obiee, DataNet or equivalent data extraction tool ; and developing automated reporting using advanced MS Excel skills including macros and erlang knowledge.
Please see the job description and position requirements above.
- Data Engineer II – AMZ6376880 Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Hardware Development Engineer II – AMZ6291647 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Lakeland, FL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Edison, NJ
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Davenport, FL
- IT Support Associate II , OpsTechIT (Level 3) Amazon Jobs – Liberty, MO
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.