Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6376887 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2298661
Job Title: Business Intelligence Engineer II.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Company: AMAZON.COM SERVICES LLC
Position Title: Business Intelligence Engineer II
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Support senior management by managing metrics reporting and performing mathematical and statistical modeling to produce business forecasts. Research, design, and develop new forecasting technologies to help Amazon leverage its data to support business functions through complicated mathematical modeling. Utilize database technologies, including SQL, ETL, and Oracle to design, develop, and evaluate highly innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports for campaign targeting and optimization. Transform complicated business problems into mathematics modeling and provide data-driven solutions. Perform statistical analysis, including clustering, cross-session and panel data regression using R, SAS, STATA, and SPSS. Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.#0000
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered, or as a Data Engineer, Data Miner, or a related occupation. Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master’s degree and one year of experience. Must have one year of experience in the following skill(s): using SQL, ETL or Oracle; processing large, multi-dimensional datasets from multiple sources; performing statistical analysis; and developing automated reporting.
Please see the job description and position requirements above.
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6386284 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Product Manager Tech, Kindle Direct Publishing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Enterprise Sales Rep NY, AWS Sports, New York Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager III – AMZ6232562 Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Business Analyst III – AMZ6171761 Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Data Engineer II – AMZ6376880 Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Hardware Development Engineer II – AMZ6291647 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.