EKG technician Jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Cardiac Cath Lab Tech PRN Job at HCA Healthcare – Englewood, CO. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.78 – $52.99 / hour
Learn More About The Benefits Offered For This Job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Cath Lab Department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking a Cath Lab Technologist for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Swedish Medical Center offers cardiac catheterization lab services. The Cardiac Cath Lab is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This cardiac service offers the most advanced and innovative technology. Our medical and nursing staff is trained extensively in all areas of cardiac diseases.
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiovascular Specialist – Cath Lab Technologist with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will have the ability to interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume “on call” assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology or equivalently accredited allied health program or, Certified or registered in cardiovascular technology (RCIS), and Documentation of 2 years of cardiac catheterization laboratory work experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competence in basic invasive cardiovascular technology, i.e. EKG, patient assessment and management of care, etc.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross Guidelines.
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Assistant – Cardiology at Memorial Belleville Job at BJC Medical Group – Belleville, IL
- EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Job at Asante – Medford, OR
- Housekeeper Job at Newmark – New York, NY
- Housekeeper – VT00732459 Job at Middlebury Inn – Middlebury, VT
- Housekeeper, FT Days Job at Adventist HealthCare – Rockville, MD
- Housekeeping Manager Job at Saybrook Point Resort & Marina – Old Saybrook, CT
- Janitor / House Cleaner – No weekends, Full Benefits, Keep Your Tips! Job at The Cleaning Authority – Appleton, WI
- Housekeeper Job at Integral Senior Living – Portland, OR
- Housekeeper Job at University Retirement Community – Davis, CA
- Housekeeper Job at Five Star Senior Living – Charleston, WV
See More: 1,000+Ekg Technician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit hca.taleo.net.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.