Caregiver jobs in California, USA. – Apply for In Caregiver Jobs at Brookdale – Alhambra, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Full-time And Part-time Associate Benefits
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time Associate Benefits
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned caregiver, such as an RN or CNA, or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale’s caregiver job is for you. Our seniors are looking for trusted companions and friends who bring a passion for helping others. Our caregivers share warm smiles while helping seniors enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Caregiver at Brookdale:
Our caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity. You will nurture a home-like setting the community and assist our seniors with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs. Our caregivers also help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Caregiver Jobs at Amada Senior Care Lehigh Valley, PA – Bethlehem, PA (On-site)
- Caregiver Jobs at Assisting Hands Franchise Opportunity – Canby, OR (On-site)
- In Home Caregiver Jobs at Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.) – Huntsville, AL (On-site)
- Experienced Professional Caregivers Jobs at Orangetheory Fitness – Ann Arbor, MI (On-site)
- Evening Caregiver/ CNA Jobs at Assisting Hands Franchise Opportunity – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Caregiver Jobs at Lutheran SeniorLife – New Castle, PA (On-site)
- Caregiver Pontiac Jobs at Right at Home Tri-County Metro – Pontiac, MI (On-site)
- Companion Caregiver Jobs at Comfort Keepers – Olympia, WA (On-site)
- Caregiver Jobs at CertaPro Painters Of NE Wisconsin – Scotland, MD (On-site)
- Caregiver at Senior Living Community (Day Shift) Jobs at MorningStar Senior Living – Sparks, NV (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Caregiver jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-brookdale.icims.com.