The Walsh Group - Walsh Construction & Archer Western
Carpenter jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Carpenter Jobs at The Walsh Group – Walsh Construction & Archer Western – Miami, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Western de Moya JV, a member of The Walsh Group is currently seeking a Carpenter for the Miami Signature Bridge, in Miami, FL .The Carpenter constructs, erects, installs structures made of wood, plywood, wallboard, and other materials using carpentry hand tools, power tools, and woodworking machines for jobsites including commercial, industrial, or heavy civil projects.
There Are Many Compelling Reasons Why Exceptional People Should Consider a Career With Our Company
Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team. Walsh employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning.
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Flexibility to build what you want, where you want
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Measures distance and marks guidelines on working surface to prepare for laying down work
- Prepares, builds, and installs wooden structures in line with prefabricated units to form bridge, drain structures, walls, and additional structures
- May assist with installation of awnings, metal decking for concrete slabs (if decking is removed)
- Uses carpenter’s belt with carpentry hand tools, power tools, and other wood making machinery
- 3-5 Years Verifiable Experience Preferred
- Requires ability to climb and maintain balance on scaffold/ladder
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location’s COVID-19 related requirements, if any.
The Walsh Group, Ltd. Is committed to providing equal opportunity to qualified applicants with disabilities to compete for jobs. To request a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 312-563-5905 or [email protected] .An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Job Locations US-FL-Miami
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Carpenter/Locksmith Jobs at Cornell University – Ithaca, NY (On-site)
- Carpenter Jobs at Aerotek – Indianapolis, IN (On-site)
- Carpenter Jobs at Northwestern Mutual – Franklin, WI (On-site)
- Carpenter Jobs at Aerotek – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Carpenter (Measure Technician) Jobs at Champion Windows & Home Exteriors – Chicago, IL (On-site)
- Carpenter’s Apprenticeship Program Jobs at Aerotek – Clarence Center, NY (On-site)
- Carpenter Jobs at Aerotek – Hartford, CT (On-site)
- Carpenter Helper Jobs at Aerotek – Dayton, MN (On-site)
- Carpenter/ Labor Jobs at Aerotek – Neenah, WI (On-site)
- Carpenter Jobs at Adena Corporation – Westerville, OH (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Carpenter Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit walshgroup.dejobs.org.