Cashier jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Cashier Job at Diverse Staffing – Morrow, GA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Diverse Staffing is now accepting Cashier applicants for immediate hire. This is a temporary to hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a local farmer’s market in Morrow, GA. This position pays up to $12.00 per hour. As a Cashier, you will work up to 5 days per week. You will report to work between the hours of 8:00am to 9:00pm.
Our client is a family-owned, international food company with an incredible collection of exotic foods.
A Cashier for our team on this assignment will be asked to assist customers with their purchases upon checkout.
The Following Is An Example Of Some Of The Tasks You May Be Asked To Perform Daily Working At This Position
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist customers with inquiries including locating items within the store.
- Operate cash registers, scanners and scales.
- Receive cash or credit payments.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lithia Springs Recruiting Center
Address: 351 Thornton Rd Suite 108 Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Phone: (404) 768-8449
Job Order ID: 170915
- Positive and professional attitude is required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work overtime, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Will be required to work on some holidays.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance record.
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to walk and stand for an entire shift.
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel, or balance.
- Ability to work will with others in a team environment.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Residential Construction Manager Job at gpac – Madison, WI
- General Laborer Job at Waste Connections – Puyallup, WA
- Catering Executive Chef 2 Job at Sodexo – Allentown, PA
- Grill Chef Job at Bubba’s 33 – San Antonio, TX
- Bakery Designer – Full Time Job at Hy-Vee, Inc. – New Prague, MN
- NAM Bakery Regional Sales Manager Job at GEA Group – Naperville, IL
- Bakery Area Lead Job at eegee’s – Tucson, AZ
- Bilingual Teller Job at Moneytree – Lakewood, CO
- Video Teller Job at Purdue Federal Credit Union – West Lafayette, IN
- Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY
See More: 1,000+ Cashier Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.careerbuilder.com.