Cashier jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Cashier Jobs at REEF – Syracuse, NY(On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Pay Rate: $15.20 Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Cashier ensures proper ticket handling and guest payments while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Cashier is responsible for taking payments and assisting guests as they enter or exit the property. The Cashier works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cash handling procedures as well as safety standards are met at all times.
Principal Duties (essential Functions)
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
- Issue and or collect visitor parking tickets.
- Match visitor ticket to parking rate schedule; collect proper payment from visitors and distribute correct change
- Complete lost ticket forms when original tickets cannot be located.
- Complete shift/daily reconciliation of receipts, cash, and charges; accurately account for all funds within cashier drawer.
- Perform revenue drops following specific location procedures.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area in and around the cashier’s booth.
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner, when required.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cashier Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Port Orange, FL (On-site)
- Cashier Associate Jobs at Burlington Stores, Inc. – Commack, NY (On-site)
- Retail Cashier Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond – West Melbourne, FL (On-site)
- Cashier II – Yosemite Valley Lodge – Base Jobs at Camp Aramark – Yosemite Lakes, CA (On-site)
- Cashier Jobs at Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers – Visalia, CA (On-site)
- Retail Cashier Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond – Santa Rosa, CA (On-site)
- Cashier Team Member (Front End Service) – Part Time Jobs at Whole Foods Market – Miami, FL
- CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services – Wilkes-Barre, PA (On-site)
- Cashier Jobs at Sodexo – Santa Clara, CA (On-site)
- Cashier Part Time Jobs at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Arvada, CO (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Cashier Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.reeftechnology.com.